Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's been a while

Honestly there hasn't been anything that has really annoyed or over excited me in a while in the sports world.

I will say a couple things...
#1 San Francisco 49ers caving to Michael Crabtree is a joke. They started out 3-1 and since signing him have not won a game. They deserve that. San Francisco sellouts.

#2 It's laughable to call North Carolina's 88-72 win over Florida International a "rout" that is not a rout. It's a solid win. Kansas' 107-68 win over Fort Hays State....THAT is a rout. Total domination works too.

#3 I was lucky enough to secure two tickets to the Kansas-UCLA basketball game on December 6 in LA. Words can't describe how excited I am. Shout out to Scott for being out of town and unable to use his tickets! Thank YOU!!

#4 Kansas football has gone MIA. At least Kansas Basketball season has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment